27th July 2018, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

Can I become a Professor with MCh(Surgical Gastroenterology) Degree of The Tamil Nadu Dr. MGR Medical University?

Hello friends, I would like to know that if I do MCh(Surgical Gastroenterology) from The Tamil Nadu Dr. MGR Medical University then I have any chance to become a Professor or not? Please let me know that can I become a professor or not? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study MCh(Surgical Gastroenterology) in The Tamil Nadu Dr. MGR Medical University?
  2. Is it beneficial to study MCh(Surgical Gastroenterology) in The Tamil Nadu Dr. MGR Medical University?
  3. Requirements to get MCh(Surgical Gastroenterology) admission in The Tamil Nadu Dr. MGR Medical University?
  4. Course structure of MCh(Surgical Gastroenterology) in The Tamil Nadu Dr. MGR Medical University?
  5. How to join MBBS course in Tamil Nadu? Affiliation status of Dr.MGR Medical university? Admission procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Is it true that Tamil Nadu state board students will have to appear in entrance exam to get medical seats in Tamil Nadu government medical colleges?
  7. The Tamil Nadu DR. MGR Medical University MSc in Microbiology Systematic Bacteriology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. Eligibility to study MPT(Hand Conditions) in The Tamil Nadu Dr. MGR Medical University?
  9. Is there any entrance exam available to study MPT(Hand Conditions) in The Tamil Nadu Dr. MGR Medical University?
  10. Can I become a Professor with MCh(Gastroenterology Surgery) Degree of Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi?
  11. Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University M.Sc. in Microbiology Final General Bacteriology and Immunology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. Which are the universities providing BSc Biotech and BSc Microbiology course? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Admission procedure to study MPT(Hand Conditions) in The Tamil Nadu Dr. MGR Medical University? -- [New]
  14. The Tamil Nadu DR. M.G.R. Medical University M.Sc. in Microbiology-Anatomy Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. The Tamil Nadu Dr. MGR Medical University B.Sc in Nursing-1st Year Microbiology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. Course structure of MPT(Hand Conditions) in The Tamil Nadu Dr. MGR Medical University?
  17. The Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University M. Sc in Biostatistics-Anatomy Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. The Tamil Nadu Dr. MGR Medical University Bachelor of Pharmacy (B. Pharm.) 2nd year Biochemistry Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
31st October 2018, 06:41 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become a Professor with MCh(Surgical Gastroenterology) Degree of The Tamil Nadu Dr. MGR Medical University?

Tamil Nadu Dr. MGR Medical University

As per my knowledge, you are eligible to become a Professor with MCh(Surgical Gastroenterology) Degree of The Tamil Nadu Dr. MGR Medical University.

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS: 69, Anna Salai, Little Mount, Guindy, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600032
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?