10th August 2015, 01:46 AM
Unregistered

Detailed information about TIFR PhD entrance exam for M.Sc(Microbiology) candidate?

Sir,
I want to get the information of TIFR PhD entrance exam. I am doing M.Sc in Microbiology and I want to do PhD. Kindly inform me regarding this entrance exam. Thank you!

14th October 2015, 05:32 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about TIFR PhD entrance exam for M.Sc(Microbiology) candidate?

You will be eligible for PH.D in Biology through TIFR entrance exam. Tata Institute of Fundamental Research conducts exam for admission in various research programs. You have to clear the exam with excellent marks to become eligible for admission.

The selection will be based on the performance in the written exam, CV and scientific writeup. Therefore, just be prepared for this exam. You can apply now the last date for Biology is 16th October 2015.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?