12th August 2015, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply to study correspondence PhD in HR being a MBA postgraduate?

Dear Friends,
How to proceed for PhD in HR course in correspondence mode? I have completed my MBA in HR and working right now so I don't have a time to study full time PhD course. Please tell me how I can apply in correspondence mode?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it necessary to appear in any entrance exam for study correspondence PhD in History being a M.Phil postgraduate?
  2. Procedure to study PhD in Management in Abroad for MBA postgraduate? Total expenses to study PhD in Abroad?
  3. Eligibility to study PhD for correspondence Master in Social Work postgraduate?
  4. Detailed procedure to apply for Ph.D program through correspondence for M.A.(Kannada) postgraduate?
  5. Possibility to study correspondence PhD course directly for Mass Communication postgraduate?
  6. Can I apply to study PhD in Management being a MBA(Finance) postgraduate? Requirements to apply?
  7. Can I get free scholarship to study PhD being a MA postgraduate?
  8. Can I study PhD in Management through NET being a 36 years old MBA(Marketing & MIS) postgraduate?
  9. How may i join correspondence course in PhD after completion of my MCA (correspondence)? List of universities for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. List of universities which offer correspondence PhD in Mathematics? Procedure to apply?
  11. Procedure to study PhD in Agriculture for a MBA(ABM) postgraduate?
  12. Scope of correspondence PhD in Human Rights or Business after correspondence MBA?
  13. Can I do PhD if completed correspondence MBA(Marketing) and having 4.6 years of work experience in Pharma sector? What should I study in PhD to get good job?
  14. List of universities which offer PhD in Management course to MBA postgraduate who has work experience?
  15. Courses available to study in PhD at Harvard University for MCA postgraduate?
  16. Fee structure for correspondence MBA in HR?
  17. Can I become a Lecturer if study PhD in Management being a MBA and M.A.(English Literature) postgraduate?
  18. Procedure to study PhD in Computer Science for a postgraduate?
14th October 2015, 06:20 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply to study correspondence PhD in HR being a MBA postgraduate?

You have to appear for entrance exam and interview for becoming eligible for PH.D in HR management. For applying you have to wait for PH.D admission notification and then apply on a prescribed format according to guidelines mentioned in it. Just make sure that you have got at least 55% marks in your MBA.

If you have qualified exams like NET/SET/JRF then you will be exempted from entrance exam stage and there will be only interview for you. Correspondence PH.D is offered by most of the universities these days. The best will be IGNOU for you if you want to do in distance mode.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?