7th September 2019, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to secure PhD(Computer Science) admission in Himalayan Garhwal University?

Dear Sir, I have completed my MSc in Computer Science and I want to do PhD now. I came to know that Himalayan Garhwal University is offering PhD in Computer Science course. Can I know about the requirements for securing admission?

10th September 2019, 01:24 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to secure PhD(Computer Science) admission in Himalayan Garhwal University?

The eligibility requirements to secure admission to Doctor of Philosophy(Computer Science) in Himalayan Garhwal University is post Graduation or Master's degree in relevant field with minimum 55% marks from a recognized university along with a valid score card from UGC-National Eligibility Test (NET).

The admission to the Doctor of Philosophy(Computer Science) in Himalayan Garhwal University is on the basis of your scores of UGC-National Eligibility Test (NET) followed by merit list of Graduation, Post Graduation and NET marks taking into consideration.

You can check the website http://hgu.ac.in for more details.
11th September 2019, 01:08 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to secure PhD(Computer Science) admission in Himalayan Garhwal University?

Requirements to secure PhD (Computer Science) admission in Himalayan Garhwal University are as mentioned below:-

Educational qualification - Candidate must have completed their Master's degree in the relevant stream from a recognised university with at least 55% aggregate.

Age limit - No age limit

Entrance examination - UGC-NET, CSIR-NET, JRF, GATE, SLET, University Entrance Exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?