16th September 2014, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

How can I get PhD degree in Commerce stream? Process for it?

I want to know about phd that how can i get phd degree in commerce stream what the process pls tell me?

Related Questions:
  1. Formalities to apply for PhD in Commerce? Which all subjects are available for Commerce student?
  2. Procedure for join Ph.D after MCA? Which stream is good?
  3. Can a commerce graduate do correspondence degree in Psychology? University offering 1 year degree in Psychology?
  4. Is NET mandatory for PhD? Which books to refer for NET? Best university for PhD in Commerce?
  5. Can I do Ph.D in Sociology having completed Graduation in Commerce and M.A. in Sociology?
  6. Can I get the information for +1, non-med, commerce for CA?
  7. How to join Ph.D in computer science? What is the process of getting in Ph.D?
  8. Going through engineering way rather science is acceptable for PhD inn Physics
  9. Process to enroll for Ph.D having done B.A. and M.A.?
  10. How should I join M.Phil and Ph.D in Commerce? Is there any entrance test? How much percentage is required for the test? Can I do M.Phil or Ph.D in Commerce after B.Com or M.Com?
  11. Procedure and date of application for PhD in Commerce?
  12. Procedure to appear for PG course of Arts Discipline? I am from commerce stream
  13. How may I get details about Ph.D and Ph.D subjects in Commerce? I've completed M.Phil in commerce
  14. Which course should I opt for between Ph.D in Management and Ph.D in Commerce being a candidate of MBA in Finance and HR?
  15. Details on how to join M.Phil in commerce and Ph.D in Commerce? What is the name of the entrance for M.Phil in Commerce or Ph.D in Commerce? Percentage of marks required to join the course?
  16. How to do Ph.D after M.Pharmaceutics? Difference between parttime and fulltime PhD? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Process to get scholarship for doctoral degree Abroad?
  18. What should I do to pursue PhD degree from USA in Metallurgy and material science?
21st September 2014, 11:11 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get PhD degree in Commerce stream? Process for it?

You have to do Master's in Commerce with at least 55% marks from a recognized University and then if possible clear UGC NET with a good score.

Those who are UGC NET qualified have good chance of getting admission into a top University. UGC NET qualifying is not essential but if you want to pursue Ph.D from the best University, then make sure that you qualify this exam. Otherwise, you will get admission in any University which has vacant Ph.D admission.

Also, make sure that you have a good academic record in Commerce Post Graduation from a recognized University. Therefore, if you don't have this qualification, then try to get this qualification as soon as possible.

Some of the top colleges for Ph.D in Commerce are listed below.

1. R.A. Podar College of Commerce & Economics - Mumbai, Maharashtra

2. Jamia Millia Islamia - New Delhi, Delhi

3. CMS College of Science and Commerce - Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu

4. Smt. M.T. Dhamsania College of Commerce - Rajkot, Gujarat

5. Dhanraj Baid Jain College - Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?