7th September 2019, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

How can I get PhD(Education) admission in Pragyan International University?

Hi friends, I came to know that Pragyan International University is offering PhD in Education program. I want to study this PhD program. Please tell me how can I get admission in this university for studying this PhD program?

10th September 2019, 05:30 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get PhD(Education) admission in Pragyan International University?

To get admission in PhD Education at Pragyan International University is a candidate must have passed Master's degree in the relevant field with a minimum score of 55% marks in aggregate for general category and for SC/ST it is 50% marks in aggregate. Admission selection will be done on the basis of written test which is conducted by the university followed by a personal interview.

Interested candidates can download the application form from the university website www.pragyanuniversity.edu.in. Fill the application form with all the required details and attach all the relevant documents. Pay the application fee through cash or demand draft in favour of "Pragyan International University" payable at "Ranchi" at the university campus.
10th September 2019, 11:52 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get PhD(Education) admission in Pragyan International University?

The admission to pursue Doctorate of Philosophy(Education) in Pragyan International University is through entrance examination conducted by Pragyan International University followed by Personal Interview to discuss the Research Area. However, the score card of UGC-National Eligibility Test is also valid.

The candidates who have done CA, CWA, CS and MBBS and have 3 years of work experience are eligible for direct admission.

The fee structure of Doctorate of Philosophy(Education) in Pragyan International University would be Rs.35,000 per semester.

You can check the website http://www.pragyanuniversity.edu.in for more details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?