7th September 2019, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to pursue PhD(Education) in Pragyan International University?

Respected Sir/Madam, please help me to know about the essential documents for getting admission and pursuing PhD in Education course in Pragyan International University. What are all the documents required for pursuing this PhD course?

9th September 2019, 11:22 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to pursue PhD(Education) in Pragyan International University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, please help me to know about the essential documents for getting admission and pursuing PhD in Education course in Pragyan International University. What are all the documents required for pursuing this PhD course?
Required document for PhD(Education) in Pragyan International University:-

1.Final result of 10th standard, 12th standard, Graduation, Masters degree course.

2.Photo identity proof like Adhar card, PAN card etc.

3.UGC NET score card.

4.Final year project report of masters degree.
10th September 2019, 05:38 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to pursue PhD(Education) in Pragyan International University?

The documents required to study PhD in Education at Pragyan International University are given below.

Passport size photographs
Self attested ID Proof - Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Driving License, Passport, Voter's ID.
Self attested Class 10th Certificate, 12th class mark sheet, graduation, post graduation certificate and mark sheet.
Self attested Caste Certificate (if applicable).
Research Proposal
10th September 2019, 11:40 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The list of documents required to PhD(Education) in Pragyan International University is mentioned below:-

1)Class 10th and 12th mark sheet
2)Graduation Marks sheet with Certificate
3)Recent passport size photograph
4)Post Graduation Mark sheet with Certificate
5)National Eligibility Test score card
6)Application form
7)Date of Birth Proof
8)Adhaar card
9)Reason for pursuing Ph.D

You can check the website http://www.pragyanuniversity.edu.in/for more details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?