14th August 2020, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

How can I get a stipend for studying PhD(Biomedical Science) in Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences New Delhi?

Hello, can any of you kindly help me to know how I can get a stipend for studying PhD(Biomedical Science) program in Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences New Delhi? I want to get a stipend for this PhD program. Kindly tell me how can I get for this PhD program in this institute?

5th May 2021, 12:38 AM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I get a stipend for studying PhD(Biomedical Science) in Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences New Delhi?

Procedure to get a stipend for studying PhD(Biomedical Science) in Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences New Delhi.

Applicant can secure stipend on the basis of UGC NET or equivalent exam.

Applicant can also go through entrance exam conducted by university followed by interview for stipend.

Here, Applicant's final selection will be done through personal interview.

Selected applicant will get stipend of Rs. 25000 per month throughout the course duration.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?