13th July 2014, 02:54 AM
Unregistered

How can I pursue full time Ph.D being M.Phil student?

hi
I'm mphil passout the year .
now I want to do phd in fulltime.
how to do phd gives some idea????
please let me know asap
waiting for your reply

Related Questions:
  1. MPhil/PhD In Englishg
  2. Pursuing PhD along with correspondence M.Phil?
  3. Suggestion of universities for Phd or MPhil in Clinical Psychology with below 60% marks.
  4. How to study M.Phil in distance education? I have completed MCA
  5. Colleges in Mumbai who conducts PhD in Pharmaceutics? Difference between part time and full time PhD?
  6. PhD part time/full time Computer Science in IIT or Foreign university?
  7. Which type of PhD should I do full time or part time? Going to university daily is necessary in regular PhD? Syllabus, books and question papers for it?
  8. Prerequisite to do PhD in IIT? Whether IIT offer part time PhD? What about candidate self employed and want to pursue PhD in IIT?
  9. Details of M.Phil and PhD(Maths) full time course at Bangalore university? When to apply and details of entrance exam and fee structure?
  10. How to do Ph.D after M.Pharmaceutics? Difference between parttime and fulltime PhD?
  11. How to get admission into Ph.D course in chemistry?
  12. List of colleges for doing M.Sc. and M.Phil. in computer science? Can I do Ph.D. just after B.Sc. in computer science? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. List of institute where Ph.D programmes are held full time?
  14. How and when can I apply for Ph.D programme in Loyola? What is the fee structure for the full time course? Is there any entrance exam available to get into Ph.D?
  15. Duration of PhD course? Doing M.Phil before PhD will effect the duration of PhD?
  16. When do I have to enroll for Ph.D from Pune University?
  17. Can I do PhD having only 51% in PhD?
  18. Can I do part time PhD from UAE after completing MCA from Madras university?
20th June 2016, 02:41 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I pursue full time Ph.D being M.Phil student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi
I'm mphil passout the year .
now I want to do phd in fulltime.
how to do phd gives some idea????
please let me know asap
waiting for your reply

The aspirant has to apply to the university for the PhD admission through the application form available for this purpose.
Being the M.Phil candidate you are exempted from the PhD entrance examination. But you have to appear for the interview to get admission.
The eligibility to do PhD is Master’s Degree in the relevant subject with a minimum of 55% marks from a recognised university. The PhD programmes are available in various universities in India in Full Time and Part Time mode.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?