28th August 2011, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

List of institute where Ph.D programmes are held full time?

plz give me a institution list where phd prograames are running with full time and guide line for further future by phd
marketing

Related Questions:
  1. Universities which offer part time and full time Ph.D programme in Management? Are distance education MBA students eligible to take up Ph.D programmes?
  2. Details of MBA in operation programme? What are the full time MBA programmes? Which colleges are offering these programmes?
  3. Which type of PhD should I do full time or part time? Going to university daily is necessary in regular PhD? Syllabus, books and question papers for it?
  4. Colleges in Mumbai who conducts PhD in Pharmaceutics? Difference between part time and full time PhD?
  5. How to do Ph.D after M.Pharmaceutics? Difference between parttime and fulltime PhD?
  6. Detailed information about the universities which offers Part Time and Full Time PhD in Hindi?
  7. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D(Pharmaceutics)? For which subject I should apply for UGC-NET if want to study Ph.D in Ceutics? Basic difference between Part Time and Full Time Ph.D?
  8. Which colleges offering power management course in MBA?
  9. List of colleges/universities along with their details, offering Ph.D degree(part time or full time) in Mathematics?
  10. Admission procedure after qualifying entrance exam in Osmania University for PhD(Management)? Fee expenses for full/part time PhD course? Whether Government offer fee reimbursement?
  11. What is the procedure to do Ph.D after passing the JRF exam?
  12. Higher studies PG courses after B.Com? Colleges in Gujarat? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How and when can I apply for Ph.D programme in Loyola? What is the fee structure for the full time course? Is there any entrance exam available to get into Ph.D?
  14. Procedure to convert from full time to part time PhD course for a candidate of Anna University? -- [New]
  15. What is the procedure followed for doing full time Ph.D course?
  16. How can I get transfer from Madurai to Salem if pursuing PhD in Anna University? Procedure to convert full time PhD to part time?
  17. Detailed information about M.Phil(Economics) program? Procedure to study and course duration?
  18. Can I apply for scholarship after doing full time Ph.D in commerce in Kerala?
13th October 2011, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of institute where Ph.D programmes are held full time?

could u plz tell me about list of ph.d medical physiology guides in Maharashtra university of health sciences
10th February 2012, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of institute where Ph.D programmes are held full time?

hi
my mba 2nd year is undergoing i m planning to persuade phd frm mumbai university. i wanted 2 knw d perfect procedure to go for it, its syllabus, books or notes,guides, collages, forums, study materials, recognized classes etc...plz kindly reply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?