27th January 2019, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

How can I secure PhD(Economics) admission in IGNOU?

Hello everyone, I want to secure admission for PhD program with Economics specialization in IGNOU. Can you please let me know that how can I secure admission? Please let me know about this as soon as possible.

3rd February 2019, 07:11 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I secure PhD(Economics) admission in IGNOU?

To pursue Ph.D. Economics in IGNOU University you have to fulfil the eligibility criteria:

An M. Phil degree and a post graduate degree in a relevant discipline with minimum 55% marks or an equivalent grade from a university or a recognised Institution of higher training.

Or

Master's degree in a relevant discipline with minimum of 55% marks or an equivalent grade from a university or a recognised Institution of Higher Learning and 5 years of teaching experience at serial senior level.

There is no age bar.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?