27th January 2019, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of pursuing PhD(Statistics) for MSc student?

Hi everyone, I am doing MSc with Statistics right now. After completing y MSc, I am planning to do PhD program with same specialization. But, I don't know what benefits are there through this PhD program? Kindly tell me about the benefits.

3rd February 2019, 07:24 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of pursuing PhD(Statistics) for MSc student?

Benefits of Doctor of Philosophy Degree:

The Ph. D or equivalent has become a requirement for career as a University professor of researcher in most fields.

Doctorate degree enables want to keep pace with the expanding frontiers of knowledge and also provides research training relevant to the present social and economic objectives of the country.
3rd February 2019, 07:32 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of pursuing PhD(Statistics) for MSc student?

Benefits of pursuing a PhD degree:

During the phd period, candidates find themselves involved in teaching undergraduate and postgraduate students, presenting their research to colleagues and different audiences and networking during conferences and academic events.
These activities enhanced their interpersonal and communication skills of respondents and facilitated them in becoming a member of highly esteemed networks that were considered in valuable for social and personal life beyond the Ph.D.

Personal satisfaction in their doctoral achievement, self awareness and self actualization to meeting professionals aspirations and performing self fulfilling employment rules were also reported as invaluable aspects of pursuing this qualification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?