1st March 2018, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

BA Economics holder can pursue M.Sc Financial Economics? Chances to prepare for Indian Economics Services exam?

I am BA Economics graduate and want to pursue M.Sc Financial Economics. Am I eligible for it? Can I prepare for Indian Economics Services exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Can a B.Com Graduate do PG in Economics (Distance) and appear for Indian Economic Services?
  2. After acquiring the qualifications of M.A.(Economics) and CMA can I appear in Indian Economic Services examination?
  3. Can i pursue MA Economics after B.Com Hons..?
  4. What are the contents in Economics Honours of Undergraduate course?
  5. What is the chance to get M.A in economics after completing B.A in economics
  6. Economical courses which can be pursued after 12th?
  7. Should I have to study M.Phil after M.Sc if want to pursue PhD in Economics?
  8. Can I do MA Economics after technical graduation? Will it be okay to insult my engineering course and pursue Economics course?
  9. B.A in economics or B.Sc in Economics after 12th?
  10. Old Question Paper of MA (Economics) in Hindi Medium -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to get resource material to do research on Macro Economics, Micro Economics, Applied Economics, Business Economics, Managerial Economics and Econometric?
  12. Is it beneficial to do PhD in Economics for MSc candidate? -- [New]
  13. What should I choose among B.A.(Economics) and Bachelor of Management Studies to study M.A. in Economics?
  14. Which is more beneficial for doing MA in Economics in future between BA Economics and BMS?
  15. Whether an Economics postgraduate is eligible to join Indian Economics Services? Procedure and syllabus?
  16. Last five year question papers of Delhi University TY B.Com for Auditing, Economics and Financial Economics
  17. Can I get Economics Honours having scored between 80-90% in Economics at High School board exams? Which are the best colleges to study Economics?
  18. How to prepare for M.Sc in MA Economics Or International Relations entrance exam of DSE?
19th June 2018, 03:33 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: BA Economics holder can pursue M.Sc Financial Economics? Chances to prepare for Indian Economics Services exam?

Yes, you can prepare for IES exam.

Indian Economics Service (IES) exam is conducted for once in every year by UPSC.

The eligibility requirements for IES exam are mentioned below:

- The candidate should be a citizen of India.
- The age should be between 21 - 30 years.
- There is age relaxation for reserved candidates based on the government rules.
- The educational qualification required bachelor's degree or its equivalent education in economics related stream from any recognized university. OR
- The candidates who have post graduation level degree with economics related subjects from any recognized university.

If you meet the requirements you can apply for the exam.

For more detailed information about the exam You can check the PDF and visit the official website of UPSC.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?