2nd February 2018, 03:39 PM
Chinmoyee Sumana

Can I get Economics Honours having scored between 80-90% in Economics at High School board exams? Which are the best colleges to study Economics?

Which are the best colleges studying Economics at graduate level? If I get 60% in Maths but score about 80-95% in Economics can I get Economics Honours in a well renounced College in India?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission to study Economics Honours in Calcutta University if secured 90.4% in 12th and scored 94 marks in Economics? List of colleges offering Economics Honours without Maths?
  2. Can I go for M.Sc in economics from Symbiosis school of Economics after completing BA honours in Economics?
  3. What are the contents in Economics Honours of Undergraduate course?
  4. Can I study M.Sc(Economics) in Symbiosis School of Economics being a B.A.(Economics) Honours student?
  5. Is it worthy doing M.Sc Economics honours after B.Sc Economics honours?
  6. Eligibility to study MA(Business Economics) for BA(Economics) student? -- [New]
  7. Which course should I prefer BBA (economics honours) or B.COM (economics honours)? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I study Economics Honours without Mathematics in 12th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Procedure and entrance exam to study Economics Honours in The London School of Economics and Political Science?
  10. Top 10 colleges under DU which offers B.A. in Economics?
  11. Can I get admission to study B.Sc(Economics) in Calcutta University if secured 79.25% in 12th?
  12. Am I eligible to study Economics Honours if completed 12th without Economics?
  13. How to study in economics after passing 12th examination? What is the minimum marks required to study economics honors
  14. Which is better among B.Sc(Economics) and Integrated M.Sc(Economics)?
  15. Which would be better B.Com or B.A. Economic honours? Difference between both? How to prepare for entrance exams of colleges?
  16. Is Mathematics compulsory to be in best of 4 subjects to study Economics Honours in Delhi University?
  17. How to do Ph.D. in Economics being an Economics Honours graduate?
  18. Courses other than PhD for M.A.(Economics) candidate?
10th February 2018, 08:27 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get Economics Honours having scored between 80-90% in Economics at High School board exams? Which are the best colleges to study Economics?

The admission in most of the colleges in undergraduate course is through entrance test.

So, you have to appear for entrance test to get admission in most of the colleges. Delhi University offers admission in its affiliated colleges on the basis of marks in 12th board examination.

But the cut off is above 95% in best four subjects. Some of the well renowned college for Economic Honors is :- Hindu College, Sree Ram College of Commerce, Venkateswar College.

For previous cut off lists visit at http://www.du.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?