4th June 2017, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

How can I take admission on GPAT basis in Rajasthan?

Hello Sir, my name is JITENDRA SINGH, student of Pharm in pharmacology in RAJASTHAN. I have qualified GPAT 2014, & my I did complete my M.Pharm in Feb 2017. So, my query is that now, I want to continue Ph.D. in pharmacology from any university/ institute in INDIA. Help me out what shall I have to do and what are the steps, to get my admission in Ph.D. Is there any exam that i have to qualify to get myself admitted in Ph.D? Is my GPAT card is valid for PhD? How can I take admission on GPAT basis? Kindly send me your precious advice in my email address that is given below. Email: [email protected]
Thanking you.

5th June 2017, 10:11 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I take admission on GPAT basis in Rajasthan?

Those who have qualified GPAT, are not supposed to appear for any Ph.D entrance exam. Admission will be on the basis of performance in the interview conducted by the concerned university.

Hence, just be prepared for the interview. You have to apply for admission, when there is an admission notification by concerned university or institution.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?