21st December 2011, 07:17 PM

Can I get admission directly in BITS on the basis of 12th class(Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education)?

can I directly get admission in bitsat engeneering on the percentage basis of 12th class (rajasthan board of secondary education)

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for admission based on 10th and 12th results?
  2. How can I enter my Date Of Birth for admission in BITS Pilani if became topper in 12th Kerala Board exam?
  3. Better and wise way to complete graduation at the age of 27 years if I have cleared only 10th so far? -- [New]
  4. Am I eligible to give JEE Main exam after completion of diploma?
  5. Can I get admission in BITS if scored 95% in 12th board examinations?
  6. How to take admission in 12th in Bihar board? Can I take admission directly in 12th in Bihar Board on the basis of marks card and TC of 11th of Karnataka board?
  7. Possibility of repeating 11th with Arts stream through distance learning after getting failed in 11th with Maths stream?
  8. Can I get direct admission in BITS pilani? I have passed 12th board
  9. How can I join directly in 12th in Maharashtra board after completing 10th from the same board
  10. How can a 38 years old candidate resume his study in Kerala after 9th standard? I'm good in english, hindi, arabic, malayalam
  11. What is the percentage required in NIOS to be eligible for IIT
  12. Is it possible improving 12th class for the admission in engineering?
  13. Can I get direct admission in BITS Pilani or BITS Hyderabad after scoring 968 marks in board exam without writing BITSAT exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Difference between CBSE and State Board?
  15. Which board is better between CBSE and Gujarat board for admission in medical college
  16. What is the cutoff for 11th standard science?
  17. Direct admission in BITS Pilani after scoring 94% in 12th from RBSE board?
  18. Eligibility to get readmission for a candidate who has disqualified in 12th Andhra Pradesh Board exam? List of Higher Secondary schools offer admission in Guntur and Vijaywada?
23rd December 2011, 08:45 AM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission directly in BITS on the basis of 12th class(Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education)?

One can get admission in BITS without appearing the entrance test if he/she
tops(1st rank) a central or state board examination (12th board).

Otherwise one can get admission through entrance examination only.

The eligibility criteria for the exam is
Minimum 80% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (taken together) in 12th
and minimum 60% marks in the subjects individually.

One can apply for BITSAT 2012 if he/she has passed 12th board exams in 2011 or will
be appearing 12th board exams in 2012.

http://www.bitsadmission.com/
23rd December 2011, 11:38 AM
jayparikh

Thumbs up Re: Can I get admission directly in BITS on the basis of 12th class(Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
can I directly get admission in bitsat engeneering on the percentage basis of 12th class (rajasthan board of secondary education)
Can I get admission directly in BITS on the basis of 12th class(Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education)?

Hi saurabh,

Very few knows about it. You can definitely take admission directly on the basis of Board exam (State or central) , but for this you need to be topper in that board exam. In your case you should be among top 2 in Rajasthan board in order to get direct admission in Bits.

If you able to be topper than , you don't need to appear for BITSAT, you will be directly offered admission.

otherwise , if you score 80% in PCM and overall 60% in 12th, then you can appear for BITSAT-2012.

BITSAT notification is out now. You need to apply online for this.

For further update, please visit,

www.bitsadmission.com/bitsat/bitsatmain.htm

Do post here, for further query.

Best of luck

regards.
23rd December 2011, 12:49 PM
arvind_singh
Banned

Default Re: Can I get admission directly in BITS on the basis of 12th class(Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education)?

BITS pilani conduct BITSAT exam to select students for various courses in the institutes

Eligibility for BITSAT :

You must have passed class 12th examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with minimum of 80% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects in 12th class examination.

You must have got at least 60% marks in each of the Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics subjects and adequate proficiency in English.

Students who have passed 12th examination in 2010 or earlier are NOT eligible to appear in BITSAT-2012.

Direct admission ::Direct admission in bits pilani is given to only those who have topped in their board .As you have completed your class 12th from the Rajasthan board so if you have topped in the Rajasthan board then you will get direct admission in the BITS pilani

BITSAT 2012 Important Dates

The notification declared in month of December/January and examination is held in may june .

Fees structure of BITS pilani:

Admission fees:Rs 15000
Each semester fees:Rs 50000
Summer term:Rs 25000
each semester Hostel fees:Rs 3000
Each semester Mess and electricity fee:Rs 6000
Institution caution fees:Rs 2000
23rd December 2011, 10:02 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Can I get admission directly in BITS on the basis of 12th class(Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education)?

Hi

BITS is the Birla Institute of Technology and Science and it is one of the top Technical institutions in our country ranking 6th over all.

Its conducts an exam BITSAT every year to select eligible and merit candidates for the various B.E/B.Tech courses in its 3 campuses across India.

The Basic Eligibility Criteria's to apply for the BITSAT are ::

1. According to the new rule, you have to be a minimum 12th pass from a recognized school or board and must have scored atleast 75% aggregate in it.

2. You should be well versed in English language also.

3. This test is computer based so you should be knowing how to handle the basic operations of a computer.

4. There is only one provision for the direct admission in BITS, and that is you need to be a topper of a state board 2012.

So as per your question, If you want direct admission in BITS, Pilani, Goa, Hyderabad, then you must be a board topper of your state or board.

For any more information Please Click Here to visit the official website of the BITS.

>>> I am also uploading the official brochure of BITSAT 2012. Please download it and refer for any more information regarding the exam.

>>> The deadline to apply for BITSAT 2012 is 15th February 2012.

>>> The exam would be held from 10th May 2012 to 9th June 2012.

Hope this helps.

All the best

Regards
#RJ#
Attached Files
File Type: pdf BITSAT Syllabus.pdf(105.6 KB, 211 views)
File Type: pdf BITSAT AD_2012.pdf(1.85 MB, 87 views)
19th May 2012, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

if i score 91% in 12th cbse board examination in 2012 then can i get only on the basis of 12th percentage admission in any colleges of bitsat?
12th September 2013, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

I am a RBSE student and I am going to give BITSAT 2014 what minimum % will I require in my board to appear in exam..?
16th September 2013, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

i am pawan what is direct adimmision procedure for any bits institute as i am student from maharashtra board
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?