8th March 2015, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

How to complete Ph.D without giving any entrance exams?

How to complete Ph.D without giving any entrance exams? I just want to do Ph.D that way. Is that possible? Can you please provide me the information on this? I am waiting for it. Please tell me. Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges where integrated PhD in Microbiology is offered? Their entrance exams for admission?
  2. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying PhD(Computer Science) in Abroad with scholarship? List of universities for admission?
  3. Best university in Madhya Pradesh for PhD in HR? Information regarding entrance exams?
  4. How and when can I apply for Ph.D programme in Loyola? What is the fee structure for the full time course? Is there any entrance exam available to get into Ph.D?
  5. Universities/institutions offering PhD in chemistry? Entrance Exams for admission in PhD? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can anyone enter into PhD course immediately after UG?
  7. When and where Ph.D entrance exams going to happen?
  8. How may I do Ph.D without giving any entrance exam? List of institutions offering such course through correspondence? Is this available online?
  9. How to do Ph.D after M.Pharmaceutics? Difference between parttime and fulltime PhD?
  10. Details about entrance exam of PhD and syllabus as well?
  11. Entrance exam for pursuing PhD from IITs?
  12. Which country is suitable to pursue PhD in Maths without entrance exams?
  13. After M.Tech from an ordinary college can we do PhD? Which exams to write and how to take admission?
  14. How many universities are there in India which offers PhD without taking entrance exam?
  15. List of PhD entrance exams in 2015? Dates for all such exams?
  16. How can I go for PhD in Mathematics after 12th? Duration of course? In how many streams can I do PhD?
  17. Books necessary to score in good in medical entrances?
  18. Entrance exams for PhD in Life Science? Syllabus for it?
9th March 2015, 11:09 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to complete Ph.D without giving any entrance exams?

You can get admission in Ph.D only when you have qualified exams like NET/GATE/SLET/JRF with an excellent score. Those with M.Phil qualification in relevant discipline are also eligible for admission without any entrance exam.

If you have 5 years of professional experience in relevant discipline then also you can apply for direct admission without any entrance exam. For admission you have to face a interview and you have to perform excellently it it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?