22nd December 2013, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

After M.Tech from an ordinary college can we do PhD? Which exams to write and how to take admission?

good evening sir....... sir after doing m.tech in ordinary colleges (by appgecet) can we do phd or not? whether we are eligible for phd or not? if we are eligible then which exam we have to write and how we have to take admission for phd please tell me sir. i want to do phd in electrical engineering please help me sir.. and what was the duration to complete phd and how uch money it requires please give rply sir

with regards : vamsee

1st January 2014, 01:18 PM
sushri_mhnty

Default Re: After M.Tech from an ordinary college can we do PhD? Which exams to write and how to take admission?

Actualy candidate having any master degree of recognised university with 50% agregate marks are elegible for P.hd. M.phil student and teachers working in collage which is Aicte/ugc approved can apply directly for p.hd. You have to go through an entrance text cunducted by the desire study center. The text will contain 100 marks. After selected in entrance you can take admission and at the time of admission you have to produce original degree and photocopy of marks. You can contact Sikkim manipal university and Neheru university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?