1st March 2017, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

How to do part time Ph.D in Commerce from Madurai Kamraj University?

How to do part time Ph.D Commerce in Madurai Kamraj University? When to apply for the course? What is the fee structure followed? Can you please give me the complete information on this as soon as possible? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do part time M.E in Anna University of Technology Madurai at the same time along with Ph.D part time?
  2. Madurai Kamraj University, B.A. In Economics, Development And Environmental Economics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. Madurai Kamraj University, B.A. In History, General Economics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. How can I get transfer from Madurai to Salem if pursuing PhD in Anna University? Procedure to convert full time PhD to part time?
  5. Procedure to convert from full time to part time PhD course for a candidate of Anna University?
  6. Madurai Kamraj University, B.A. In Economics, International Economics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. Madurai Kamraj University, B.A. In History, History Of Europe From A.D. 1789 To A.D. 1970 Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. Is Kamraj University approved by UGC? Where to get the official information about the college?
  9. Madurai Kamraj University, B.A. In Economics, Quantitative Techniques Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. Madurai Kamraj University, B.A. In Economics, Money, Banking And Public Finance Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. How may I get the question bank of Madurai university for B.Com 1st year exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Madurai Kamraj University, M.Sc. In Physics, Optics and Spectroscopy Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. Madurai Kamraj University, M.A in Economics, International Trade and Finance Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. Madurai Kamraj University, M.Sc. In Physics, Atomic and Nuclear Physics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Am I eligible for NET exam after completing MSc Maths from Madurai Kamraj University
  16. Madurai Kamraj University, M.Sc In Physics, Classical Mechanics And Statistical Mechanics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. Madurai Kamraj University, M. Sc in Physics, Quantum Theory Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. Madurai Kamraj University, B.A. in Economics, Indian Economy Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
3rd March 2017, 05:08 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do part time Ph.D in Commerce from Madurai Kamraj University?

Procedure to do Part Time Ph.D in Commerce from Maduarai Kamaraj University:

Yes, there is a certain eligibility criteria that is required in order to pursue Ph.D in Maduarai Kamaraj University. This university offers Doctoral programs in both Part time and Full Time mode.

The basic educational qualification required to do this program is Master's Degree in the same stream with minimum 55% marks from a recognized university. And besides this you must have qualified UGE NET Examination. You are required to apply through offline mode and must submit the Application Form, DD along with the copies of Certificates to the college Registrar Address. Last date for receipt of Applications is 16th March 2017.
3rd March 2017, 08:05 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do part time Ph.D in Commerce from Madurai Kamraj University?

In order to do Ph.D in Commerce from Madurai Kamraj University, you must have to gain a Masters degree in the relevant from a recognised University. After that you must have to qualify in the UGC NET examination.
The eligibility criteria required to appear in the UGC NET examination is that a candidate must have completed Master's Degree course from a recognised University with 55% of marks.
After qualifying in the NET examination, you can take admission to study Ph.D in Commerce in the above mentioned University.

The fee structure for the above mentioned course in the said University changes every year. So, it will be better to contact to the respective University to get the exact details about it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?