15th February 2016, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to convert from full time to part time PhD course for a candidate of Anna University?

Sir/Madam,
What is the procedure for conversion of full time PhD to part time PhD? I have registered last year in summer and completed all course work and get confirmation also. I have registered under Anna University, Madurai. Now I will get married and settled at Salem which comes under Coimbatore Anna University. So I want to convert into part time. Please tell the solution for my problem.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get transfer from Madurai to Salem if pursuing PhD in Anna University? Procedure to convert full time PhD to part time?
  2. Procedure and eligibility to apply for M.Phil course in Anna University for B.E.(CSE) and correspondence MBA(HR) candidate?
  3. Which type of PhD should I do full time or part time? Going to university daily is necessary in regular PhD? Syllabus, books and question papers for it?
  4. What is the procedure to do Ph.D after passing the JRF exam?
  5. Admission procedure after qualifying entrance exam in Osmania University for PhD(Management)? Fee expenses for full/part time PhD course? Whether Government offer fee reimbursement?
  6. Can I do part time M.E in Anna University of Technology Madurai at the same time along with Ph.D part time? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Procedure to do PhD from Anna university holding part time M.Phil degree?
  8. How to register for Ph.D part time under Anna University? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. PhD part time/full time Computer Science in IIT or Foreign university?
  10. Admission procedure to study PhD in Anna University for part time M.Phil postgraduate?
  11. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D(Pharmaceutics)? For which subject I should apply for UGC-NET if want to study Ph.D in Ceutics? Basic difference between Part Time and Full Time Ph.D?
  12. Detailed information about the universities which offers Part Time and Full Time PhD in Hindi?
  13. Colleges in Mumbai who conducts PhD in Pharmaceutics? Difference between part time and full time PhD?
  14. Can I do part time PhD in Anna University being a Lecturer?
  15. What is the procedure followed for doing Ph.D if I have completed M.Phil through part time?
  16. Procedure to do B.E part time? What is the cutoff score? I want to do B.E Mechanical Engineering Part Time in Anna University
  17. Can I study Part Time PhD in Anna University being an English postgraduate?
  18. Universities in India which offer Part time PhD in Geography?
11th April 2016, 12:00 AM
ealpvinoth

Default Re: Procedure to convert from full time to part time PhD course for a candidate of Anna University?

I think it is difficult and it cannot be changed from full time to part time, but you can discontinue the course and start from the fresh course. Apply for the course fresh and start the course in the preferred location for you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?