22nd December 2015, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

How to do Ph.D in Hindi? Application form to apply for Ph.D in Hindi?

How to do Ph.D in Hindi? From where will I get application forms for Ph.D in Hindi? I am looking for a quick response from your side. Please advise me for my future. Thanking you.

27th December 2015, 11:53 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do Ph.D in Hindi? Application form to apply for Ph.D in Hindi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How to do Ph.D in Hindi? From where will I get application forms for Ph.D in Hindi? I am looking for a quick response from your side. Please advise me for my future. Thanking you.
The eligibility to study PhD in Hindi in IGNOU is an MPhil Degree and a postgraduate Degree in a relevant discipline with a minimum of 55% marks. The duration of the course is 2 to 5 years and the fees will be around Rs. 14, 000. There is no age limit to study the course. There will be an entrance examination for the admission. The website link is given for your reference - http://www.ignou.ac.in/ignou/aboutig...mes/detail/2/2. The aspirant can download the application form the website or you can contact the IGNOU Study Centre for more details in person.
28th December 2015, 05:54 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do Ph.D in Hindi? Application form to apply for Ph.D in Hindi?

Admission notification for PH.D admission is released by the concerned university. You have to apply on a prescribed format and send the application to the designated address.

Just make sure that you have scored above 55% marks in post graduation. Admission will be based on the performance in the written exam and interview conducted by the university. If you have qualified NET/SET then you will be eligible for direct interview stage.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?