14th February 2015, 03:15 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in PhD without appearing in any entrance exam? Course duration of PhD(Hindi)?

Hi
Please tell me how many years
it takes to do phd in hindi.
And can i do phd without taking
any entrance exam???????

Related Questions:
  1. Duration of PhD course? Doing M.Phil before PhD will effect the duration of PhD?
  2. How may I get the details like eligibility criteria, fee structure, course duration, entrance exam date etc for taking admission in Ph.D course in Mumbai University?
  3. Colleges, entrance exam, duration, fee and application details for PhD in Management (HR)?
  4. How to do PhD after M.Pharmacy?
  5. How to do Phd while doing job? Entrnce exam and duration?
  6. Duration of regular PhD after clearing NET and JRF?
  7. After M.Tech from an ordinary college can we do PhD? Which exams to write and how to take admission?
  8. Eligibility to apply for PhD in Law course in Dr. Ambedkar University for postgraduate?
  9. Detailed information, admission procedure, duration and fee structure of Ph.D(English)? Is it necessary to appear in NET for Ph.D?
  10. When and where Ph.D in Mass & Communication entrance exam will be held? Can I get admission without any entrance exam?
  11. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study PhD in Chennai?
  12. Details about Ph.D entrance exam conducted by Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology, Hisar? Syllabus, course duration and exam date of Ph.D entrance exam?
  13. Entrance exam for pursuing PhD from IITs?
  14. PhD admission and scholarship in UK or europe -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How can I go for PhD in Mathematics after 12th? Duration of course? In how many streams can I do PhD?
  16. JNTU Anantapur phd entrance exam pattern?
  17. Is integrated PhD more valuable? Duration and streams of Chemistry available?
  18. List of universities offering PhD in Microbiology in Palakkad and Coimbatore? Procedure to get admission and duration of PhD in Microbiology?
17th February 2015, 11:25 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in PhD without appearing in any entrance exam? Course duration of PhD(Hindi)?

You can get admission in top Universities without entrance exam only when you have qualified NET/SLET/JRF or have a M.Phil qualification. Therefore, try to clear any of these exams then you will be eligible for Ph.D admission without entrance exam.

There are some universities which may offer you admission without any entrance exam but they are mostly those which is not highly reputed ones. Therefore, if you want to get admission in a good college then entrance exam is the only way.

Duration of Ph.D in Hindi is from 2 to 5 years. You can completed it in minimum 2 years and maximum 5 years duration. For more information visit http://www.ignou.ac.in/ignou/aboutig...mes/detail/2/2
1st July 2018, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in PhD without appearing in any entrance exam? Course duration of PhD(Hindi)?

I am M.Sc. in Geography. I am Csir-ugc net qualified. Now I got selected for rpsc college lectureship. But rpsc is not considering my net in geography. Committee is saying that I will have to give them certificate of geography net instead of earth science atmosphere ocean and planetary sciences. What should I do. Please give me guidance. Thanks
25th April 2020, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

I am in M.sc botany and i want to pass csir net. Can you please tell me how can i start my preparation and from where i get material. And also is it possible to crack exam without coaching.
4th January 2021, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

I want to do phd in textile and clothing. Do i have to clear any specific exam to get admission?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?