25th January 2015, 02:20 AM
Unregistered

List of universities which offer PhD in Hindi in Abroad?

Hello
i am Tania dasgupta.i have completed my post graduation in hindi from Presidency university,kolkata.i have got first class marks in my portgraduation.i want to do PHD in HINDI from abroad.will you please tell me what are the universities for me?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure of PhD programs Abroad? Universities and countries offering PhD by research?
  2. Universities that offer scholarship to Indian students to do Ph.D?
  3. What kind of stipend can I expect from the universities offering Ph.D in Abroad? Procedure to take admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Is it possible to do Ph.D abroad after M.Tech from Indian Universities? Requirements for studying in abroad universities?
  5. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying PhD(Computer Science) in Abroad with scholarship? List of universities for admission?
  6. List of the correspondence universities offering Ph.D program with fee structure for M.A.(Hindi) passed candidate?
  7. List of Universities where I can do Ph.D with 47% marks in Hindi Post Graduation? -- [New]
  8. List of universities which offer MBBS course in Abroad through scholarship test?
  9. Does India Institute of Science offer M.Tech course in Biotech? List of top universities abroad offering the course?
  10. Universities for pursuing PhD in Hindi
  11. Details of Ph.D in Hindi in Indian Top Universities? I am M.A Hindi with 70% marks
  12. How may I do my M.S in Biotechnology from Abroad? List of universities offering such course? I've secured 85% marks
  13. List of the universities offering Ph.D in Hindi through distance learning
  14. Universities which offer scholarships for Ph.D degree? Eligibility criteria and selection pattern?
  15. List of universities in Abroad which offer MS in Architecture with scholarship?
  16. Universities in India and Abroad offering PhD in Software Reliability?
  17. Universities in India which offer Part time PhD in Geography?
  18. List of universities which offer PhD in Tourism?
3rd September 2016, 02:13 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of universities which offer PhD in Hindi in Abroad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
i am Tania dasgupta.i have completed my post graduation in hindi from Presidency university,kolkata.i have got first class marks in my portgraduation.i want to do PHD in HINDI from abroad.will you please tell me what are the universities for me?

The list of universities which offer PhD in Hindi in abroad countries given here;

University of Washington - Website Link

The University of British Columbia, Canada - Website Link

La Trobe - Website Link

University of Oxford - Website Link

National University of Modern Languages - Website Link

SOAS, University of London - Website Link

University of Helsinki - Website Link
5th April 2017, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

I am M.A in Hindi and interested in getting job Abroad through Embassy for Hindi Officer post.
15th November 2017, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

Hello, I'm Aathira Ramachandran, i have completed my post graduation in Hindi from MSU Baroda, Gujarat.
I have got first class marks in graduation and post graduation. I'm interested to work abroad as Hindi language teacher or Hindi officer post job. Where will i get the job or what are the process, Please help me.
29th November 2018, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

Please i am m.a. Hindi 55%pass vikram university ujjain . I am apply for hindi officer or hindi teacher and part time p.hd hindi sahitya
14th March 2019, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

I am doing phd in hindi literature from kolkata.Is there teaching related job for me.
21st July 2019, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

I Want A telephone contact to present my case, want to do PHD in Hindi on line/ Distance learning need Contacts- IGNU- Allahabad, Mahatma Gandhi, Universities.
20th October 2019, 07:25 AM
Unregistered

Good morning. I am santosh kumar from garhwa, jharkhand. I persuaded m.a. in hindi literature ignou university with 2nd class. How can i ph.d. in foreign reputed universities.kindly guide me please.
12th March 2020, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

Hye I'm Junaid Ansari. I have completed my post graduation in hindi from JAMIA MILLIA ISLAMIA NEW DELHI.I have got first class marks in my portgraduation.i want to do PHD in HINDI from abroad.will you please tell me what are the universities for me?
[email protected]
23rd November 2020, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

I have completed MA in History and I have taken optional subject Hindi. Now I want to do P.hd in Hindi.
It%u2019s possible to do this ?
25th July 2021, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

Hello .. my self gargi bhardwaj I have completed MA in Hindi in Delhi university and I want to do ph.d in Hindi How can i ph.d. in foreign reputed universities.kindly guide me please
30th June 2022, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

I had completed DLEd in Hindi under Kerala Government, I like to do MEd in Hindi. So what I want to do??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?