15th August 2017, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

How to do PhD course from leading Pharmacy universities? Which topic is best for it?

I have just completed M.Pharmacy in Pharmaceutical Analysis and want to do PhD. How to join PhD course in leading Pharmacy universities? Which topic is best for it?

Related Questions:
  1. List of best universities to do PhD in Hindi? Which topic should I choose for PhD?
  2. Requirements and top universities offering Ph.D in Pharmacy?
  3. List of universities/colleges offering PhD to M.Pharmacy(Pharmaceutics) candidate in India? Entrance exams available to get stipend?
  4. List of universities providing PhD(pharmacy) in Germany? I've completed my M.Pharma(Pharmaceutics) -- [Most Discussed]
  5. List of universities which offer PhD in Pharmacy in India? Procedure to get admission?
  6. Which are the universities to do PhD in International Trade & Development topic? Entrance exams available for it? -- [New]
  7. List of universities offering PhD in Pharmacy in Russia? Detailed admission procedure?
  8. Should I have to do M.Sc before PhD in Canada? In which universities of Canada seats are easily available?
  9. Universities in Bangalore providing PhD in Molecular Medicine? Duration and proper way to write thesis?
  10. In which month PhD Pharmacy entrance exam helds? Syllabus and universities?
  11. List of universities which offer PhD in Pharmaceutics in India?
  12. Is it good to do Ph.D English or I can try for some other topic?
  13. Top five universities to do PhD after M.Sc Medical Microbiology? Which topic is best and demanded in future?
  14. Entrance exam to pursue PhD in Pharmacy after M.Sc in Pharmaceutical Chemistry?
  15. Entrance exam for doing PHD in Pharmacy after M.Sc Pharmaceutical Chemistry?
  16. Entrance exam for doing PhD in Pharmacy after M.Sc in Pharmaceutical Chemistry?
  17. List of universities which offer PhD in Pharmaceutical Science in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  18. Suitable topic for registering PhD in Financial Management
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?