21st August 2016, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

Is it good to do Ph.D English or I can try for some other topic?

Is it good to do Ph.D English or I can try for some other topic? Can you please help me with the details on the same? I am little confused on what to do next, so it will be really helpful if you can provide me the answer on this. Thank you!

29th August 2016, 06:03 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it good to do Ph.D English or I can try for some other topic?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is it good to do Ph.D English or I can try for some other topic? Can you please help me with the details on the same? I am little confused on what to do next, so it will be really helpful if you can provide me the answer on this. Thank you!

Yes, it is good to do PhD in English. Candidates who have qualified M.A English with fifty five percent marks are only eligible for the PhD in English. So it is not possible to do PhD in any other subject. In PhD English you have various research topics available. You should choose the topic on your interest and your guide’s instruction. So you can choose your research topic as per your wish. If you want to study PhD in some other subject, then you should study Master’s Degree in that subject also. So you can study PhD in English with the topic you like.
25th February 2017, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it good to do Ph.D English or I can try for some other topic?

Please give me information about the universities with contact number that provide distance learning mode to pursue PhD in English. these universities must be UGC approved for PhD programme. I am in an urgent need of this.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?