26th October 2017, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

Universities in Bangalore providing PhD in Molecular Medicine? Duration and proper way to write thesis?

Sir, I am studying M.Pharmacy and want to do PhD in Molecular Medicine topic. Please tell me about universities in Bangalore for it? Duration and proper way to write thesis?

Related Questions:
  1. How to choose universities and topics for PhD in Microbiology? How to write thesis?
  2. Best distance universities in India to do PhD in Economics? How to write thesis and submit it?
  3. Guidelines to write Ph.D Thesis
  4. Easiest way to do PhD after M.Com? How much time it takes and how much thesis I have to write? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Chances to do PhD on Cell & Molecular Biology without doing M.Phil? What should I do for it?
  6. Best colleges and universities in India for PhD in Laparoscopic Ventral Incisional Hernia Repair topics? How to write thesis on this topic?
  7. Duration of PhD in Microbiology at CCMB or other universities? Can CSIR be clared in 6 months?
  8. List of topics for M.Pharmacy in Advanced Pharmaceutical Technology student to write thesis? Procedure to write a thesis?
  9. PhD in Molecular Biology from US on funding or financial assistance? Names of such universities in US?
  10. How to do PhD in Supply Chain Management after MBA? How to write thesis? -- [New]
  11. How to pursue psychiatry as a career
  12. How should I become a scientist? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Details about structure of PhD in Candida and Giardia programme in India? How to write thesis and research work?
  14. Best topics for PhD in between Finance and Accounts? How to write thesis on these topics?
  15. Can a candidate do Master's and PhD in Psychology after completion of B.Com? List of colleges/universities offering Integrated PhD in Psychology in Bangalore/Mysore?
  16. Where to apply for PhD in Bacteriology? How to write thesis on this topic?
  17. Universities providing M.Phil and PhD programs in India -- [Most Discussed]
  18. List of colleges or universities providing PhD in Social Work? Process of applying for PhD in various universities? -- [Most Discussed]
29th October 2017, 01:16 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Universities in Bangalore providing PhD in Molecular Medicine? Duration and proper way to write thesis?

Here are the lists of PhD universities in Bangalore which offer PhD in Molecular Medicine:-
Indian Institute of Science
Jain University
CMR University
Reva Institute of Tevhnology and Management
International Institute of Information Technology
Indian Institute of Astrophysics

PhD thesis writing format:-
Chapter 1: Introduction
Chapter 2: Literature review
Chapter 3: Methods
Chapter 4: Paper 1 & general discussion
Chapter 5: Paper 2
Chapter 6: Regular thesis chapter – results
Chapter 7: Regular thesis chapter/general discussion tying in published and unpublished work
Chapter 8: Conclusion
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?