17th November 2015, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

How to do PhD in IGNOU after MCA with 55%?

Respected sir, I am Abhijeet Kulkarni & I want to do PhD in my field is there any chance to do PhD in ignou. Plz reply me as early as possible.

19th November 2015, 10:26 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do PhD in IGNOU after MCA with 55%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected sir, I am Abhijeet Kulkarni & I want to do PhD in my field is there any chance to do PhD in ignou. Plz reply me as early as possible.

The eligibility to study the PhD is a Master degree (at least 2 years duration) in Computer Science/IT from recognised university
with 60% marks (55% for SC/ST).

Apart from the qualification there will be an entrance examination for the admission.

The minimum duration of the course is 2 years.

There is no age limitation.

You can check the details in the link http://www.ignou.ac.in/ignou/aboutignou/school/socis/programmes/detail/561/2.

20th November 2015, 04:48 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to do PhD in IGNOU after MCA with 55%?

I am happy to say you that you can definitely do Ph.D after completing MCA.
The eligibility required to do Ph.D is that candidates must have completed Masters Degree in Computer Science or IT from a recognized University.
Candidates must have scored at least 55% of marks in the above degree.
Admission is based on the merit list which is based on the ENTEX entrance examination conducted on all India basis at examination centers located in various regions which is conducted by IGNOU.
There is no age limit for the course.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?