8th September 2017, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

How to do research on Building structures and Earthquake engineering structures from North East Institute of Science and Technology, Jorhat? Other universities for the same?

Sir, I have passed B.Tech in Civil Engineering and willing to do research on Building structures and Earthquake engineering structures from North East Institute of Science and Technology, Jorhat. Does this university provide it? How to choose other universities?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
How many years will it take to complete PhD after completion of MBA HR? Can I take PhD in Arts or only Management? 1 23rd April 2017 05:42 PM
List of part time PhD colleges in India for PhD in Supply Chain Management? 1 27th January 2016 12:01 AM
Should I have to pursue M.Phil to study PhD in Management in Abroad if completed MBA? List of reputed universities which offer PhD in Management in Abroad? 1 30th April 2015 12:33 PM
In which entrance exam I have to appear to study PhD in Management? List of universities which offer PhD in Management in India? 1 22nd April 2015 06:06 PM
Does Delhi University offers PhD in Management course to MBA(Marketing) postgraduate? Benefits of doing PhD in Management? 1 8th March 2015 07:45 PM