15th April 2011, 10:28 PM
sin19191

Does Earthquake engineering posses any future? Is MS in earthquake engineering better than M.E?

Does Earthquake engg have a future? Will masters in the US in the sub fetch good jobs? Is it worth pursuing it? Which are some of the best universities which offer this course? Is an MS in Earthquake engg better than an ME? Also what are some of the other fields in Civil engg which fetch good salaried jobs? (My personal interest lies in structures and geotech.)

Related Questions:
  1. How to contact NCHMCT Administrations? my brother is being tortured there -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What is the scope of Earthquake Engineering, Environmental Engineering and Water Resource Engineering Course in the future? How much package will I receive?
  3. Chances to do PhD in University of Cambridge for M.Tech(Earthquake Engineering) candidate?
  4. Possibility to study PhD in Abroad for M.Tech(Earthquake Engineering) candidate?
  5. PTU B. Tech Civil Engineering 8th Sem Earthquake Resistant Structures Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. Eligibility criteria to apply for ME in Civil at Jamia Millia Islamia University? Seats available in this course for external student? -- [New]
  7. Can I get admission in IIT Roorkee in Earthquake Engineering department after scoring 313 in GATE?
  8. Can I get admission in IIT Roorkee in earthquake engineering after scoring 313 score in GATE? How much is the GATE cutoff score?
  9. Can I apply for TRB exam after finishing M.Com and M.Phil?
  10. How to prepare for jr. technical assistant post in mini ratna psu exam?
  11. What course are there in M.Tech in EEE branch?
  12. MP Board latest question papers of class 10th
  13. List of colleges available for doing M.Tech after completing B.Tech with 54% marks?
  14. still not receive my allahabad bank's clerk post admit card
  15. Is Electronics Engineering a right field for a brighter future?
  16. Exam guide book for GPSC drug inspector
  17. Which is the best course in engineering? What is the future of Chemical Engineering?
  18. Can I get any government college in Kanpur after scoring 23511 rank?
29th March 2015, 11:39 PM
aashish582

Default Re: Does Earthquake engineering posses any future? Is MS in earthquake engineering better than M.E?

If you are interested in earthquake engineering go for it. There are good jobs related to this but only a few, so you need to be the best of best. Both structural and geo-technical are somehow related to earthquake.

Yes, this job worth pursuing.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?