2nd February 2017, 10:07 AM
Unregistered

How to join Ph.D after MCA? List of entrance exams and syllabus for it?

Hello sir, I have completed MCA and currently working as a Software engineer but, I need to Ph.D. Please let me know how to join Ph.D? List of entrance exam and syllabus of it?

Related Questions:
  1. In which filed I should do PhD after completion of MCA? Detailed information, syllabus and list of entrance exams?
  2. How to join Ph.D after MCA? List of entrance exams and syllabus for it?
  3. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying PhD(Computer Science) in Abroad with scholarship? List of universities for admission?
  4. How to join PhD course after M.Com? List of entrance exams, best universities and best topics for it?
  5. Procedure to do Ph.D after MCA? Which entrance exams need to be answered?
  6. Syllabus of computer science Ph.D entrance?
  7. List of exams to give for doing Ph.D in Computer Science in best universities?
  8. Universities/institutions offering PhD in chemistry? Entrance Exams for admission in PhD? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Entrance exams to be given for doing PhD in Computer Science related subjects?
  10. What is the syllabus for Ph.D entrance? I have done MCA with 73%
  11. List of MCA entrance exams and institutes preparing for entrance exams?
  12. Entrance exams to study PhD in English in India? Syllabus and requirements to apply?
  13. Entrance exams to do PhD for MCA 3rd semester student?
  14. Entrance exams and procedure to do PhD on Programming in Android after MCA? -- [New]
  15. Entrance exams for PhD in Life Science? Syllabus for it?
  16. Possibility of doing Ph.D without M.Tech after MCA? List of the universities in India offering Ph.D after MCA?
  17. When will the notification be released by JNTU for Ph.D course? What syllabus should I prepare for the Entrance Exam? List of top Universities to join Ph.D course?
  18. Details about entrance exam of PhD and syllabus as well?
4th February 2017, 08:09 PM
anuraju1209
Junior Member+

Default Re: How to join Ph.D after MCA? List of entrance exams and syllabus for it?

To pursue PHD there are many Institutes are offering this course and each and every Institute having separate entrance exam will follow.

List of entrance exams in PhD in Computer Science:

* Bharathidasan University PhD Entrance Exam
* Guru Jambheshwar University of Science & Technology (GJUS&T) Entrance Exam
* IIST Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology Thiruvananthapuram PhD Admission Test
* Symbiosis PhD Entrance Examination
* Tata Institute of Fundamental Research -School of Technology and Computer Science PhD Entrance Exam
* University of Delhi -Department of Computer Science - PhD Entrance Exam
* Vellore Institute of Technology University PhD in Computer Science Engineering Entrance Exam

Syllabus :
Part - I: Mathematical Techniques

Complex variables
Differential equations
Linear Algebra
Numerical Methods
Probability and Statistics

Part - II: Computer Science and Engineering

Computer Networks
Data Structures
Operating Systems
Software Engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?