24th December 2016, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in M.Phil computers?

I have completed my M.Sc(COMP) in 2000 & now I want to do M.Phil in Computers in Distance mode, please kindly requesting you Sir could you tell all the information regarding that as soon as possible. Thank you Sir.

25th December 2016, 04:06 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in M.Phil computers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my M.Sc(COMP) in 2000 & now I want to do M.Phil in Computers in Distance mode, please kindly requesting you Sir could you tell all the information regarding that as soon as possible. Thank you Sir.

Candidates can apply online for the admission to M.Phil in Computer Science. Basic eligibility to study the M.Phil in Computer Science is an M.Sc/MCA/M.Tech Computer Science/Information Technology with a minimum of 55% marks from a recognized university. The candidates will be selected for the M.Phil Computer Science through an Entrance Test and Personal Interview conducted by the university. The course is available in the following universities in India

University of Madras - Official Website

Goa University - Official Website

Amrita School of Arts & Sciences - Official Website

Christ University - Official Website

Jain University - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?