1st August 2016, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

How to get CSIR NET certificate?

Respected Sir, this is M.Anil Kumar from Andhra Pradesh. I passed my M.Sc Physics in the year of 2014 and also I cleared CSIR NET (Physical Sciences) in June 2015 and got 145th rank. But till today I didn't got my certificate. I mailed & called so many times to the corresponding mail id & numbers but no reply. I am so worried about my certificate. Can anyone help to get my certificate.
This is my mail id : [email protected]

5th August 2016, 05:59 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get CSIR NET certificate?

You can download e-certificate from official website of UGC if you don't have original CSIR NET certificate. If you have qualified then surely you will be eligible for the certificate.

If they are not doing anything through email or phone number then you must visit the conducting authority with all the details. Head office of the exam conducting authority who was responsible for UGC NET of that year will provide you the certificate.
31st August 2016, 09:14 AM
Unregistered

respected sir I have clear for csir jrf(net) in June 2015 n i sent all verification documents since November 2015 but till now I don't get certificate ..I m from mathematical science n roll no is 417356....I try to download e-certificate but I cannot login so I m helpless so please kindly help me sir...this is my id: [email protected]
3rd September 2017, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

I am qualified csir net exam 2016 December (physical science) i am send two times my certificates. But till today I didn't got my certificate. I mailed & called so many times to the corresponding mail id & numbers but no reply. I am so worried about my certificate. Can anyone help to get my certificate.
This is my mail id :
[email protected]
2nd December 2017, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

I have been issued JRF qualification certificate by CSIR, can CSIR cancel my eligibility, since the court case is going on.
10th January 2018, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

How to get csir jrf(net) certificate june 2017? Sir , I have clear csir jrf(net) june 2017 and l have already send all the require documents
on 8/12/2017.

Please ,tell me when will I get my certificate.
23rd April 2018, 01:11 AM
K o m a l

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How to get csir jrf(net) certificate june 2017? Sir , I have clear csir jrf(net) june 2017 and l have already send all the require documents
on 8/12/2017.

Please ,tell me when will I get my certificate.
Is this any notification about sending the documents? I also cleared june2017 cair net exam
8th May 2018, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

I qualified csir-ugc net june 2017, but I did not get my certificate I submitted all my certificates
17th May 2018, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

Csir Sends the certificate to which address.. Mailing or Permanent ? Please help me out sir
17th August 2019, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

RESPECTED SIR I QUALIFIED CSIR UGC NET JUNE - 2017 AND I UPLOAD ALL MY CERTIFICATE WITH SELF ATTESTED COPIES. BUT STILL I AM NOT RECEIVING MY CERTIFICATE. I AM FAILED TO LOG IN TO DOWNLOAD E CERTIFICATE. PLEASE HELP ME . WHAT I CAN DO SIR?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?