13th April 2015, 01:25 AM
Unregistered

Whether the certificate of CSIR-NET of last year June session has been issued? How can I download through online?

Hello,
I want to know that the issuing of CSIR-NET last year June session certificate already begun? If so, I have not recieved the same and also I cannot download it from the website. Please help me, I want to apply to CSIR Laboratories asap.

15th April 2015, 02:24 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: Whether the certificate of CSIR-NET of last year June session has been issued? How can I download through online?

Actually, CSIR NET has already started to issue the qualifying certificate. If you have not submitted their required documents or have not received their any qualifying certificate than you have to send their relevant documents duly attested for verification as mentioned in the relevant of result notification. So that you can receive that qualifying certificate without further delay.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf net_cert.pdf(385.5 KB, 130 views)
30th July 2016, 07:44 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Whether the certificate of CSIR-NET of last year June session has been issued? How can I download through online?

hello sir
I clear csir jrf net in June 2015 and my roll no is 417356 .I sent all verification documents but till now I don't get my qualified candidate..so please help m
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?