22nd September 2015, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

How to get Ph.D. admission in Microbiology stream in AIIMS?.

Sir,
I wants to do Ph.D in microbiology for December session. I have completed M.Sc in Medical Microbiology. So how can i do it?

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus for PhD Medical Microbiology entrance exam of AIIMS?
  2. How to get Ph.D. admission in Microbiology stream in AIIMS?. -- [New]
  3. Best books for AIIMS PhD in Microbiology exam?
  4. Procedure and requirements to study PhD in Microbiology in Abroad?
  5. Institutes offering PhD in Microbiology in Bangalore? Procedure to get admission?
  6. Institutes and admission procedure for PhD in Microbiology?
  7. Suitable stream for PhD after M.Sc in Microbiology? Universities providing such course in India and Abroad?
  8. Colleges for doing Integrated phd in microbiology or MSc medical microbiology along with Phd? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Is there a separate entrance exam conducted by Punjab Agriculture University for admission in PhD in Microbiology course for other university's student? Possibility to get admission?
  10. Colleges where integrated PhD in Microbiology is offered? Their entrance exams for admission?
  11. List of universities offering PhD in Microbiology in Palakkad and Coimbatore? Procedure to get admission and duration of PhD in Microbiology?
  12. What is the syllabus for microbiology?
  13. Procedure to get admission in Manipal University to study PhD in Microbiology for a SC candidate who has secured 32.33 percentile in GATE? List of PhD colleges offering admission with this GATE scorecard?
  14. What is the procedure to be followed for applying Ph.D Microbiology in Kerala?
  15. Part time PhD Marine Microbiology offering colleges in India?
  16. What is the salary for MSc Microbiology or Ph.D Microbiology? What are the different career options after MSc or Ph.D in Microbiology?
  17. Am I eligible to do Ph.D program in Microbiology?
  18. List of universities offering PhD in Environmental Microbiology?
24th September 2015, 08:41 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to get Ph.D. admission in Microbiology stream in AIIMS?.

If a candidate has completed the course of Masters Degree with 55% marks then the candidate is eligible for the course of PhD.
You need to clear the AIIMS Entrance Examination and once you do so you can pursue the course of PhD with Scholarship.
You need to clear a Personal Interview once you have cracked the AIIMS Entrance Examination.
Once you are able to clear the Personal Interview you will be eligible for the course of PhD in AIIMS in the field of Medical Microbiology.
2nd October 2018, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

Is there any separate exam for phd purpose or the same exam should be qualified as for MBBS in AIIMS
16th January 2021, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

Sir if we have jrf fellowship then still we have to give entrance in AIIMS
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?