14th June 2015, 08:36 PM
deep3657

Institutes offering PhD in Microbiology in Bangalore? Procedure to get admission?

Hi,
I have completed my M.Sc in Microbiology and I want to go for PhD(Microbiology) program in Bangalore. Please let me know how and which are the institutes for the PhD in Microbiology in Bangalore. What are the process for admission?
Thanks and regards-

Related Questions:
  1. Institutes and admission procedure for PhD in Microbiology?
  2. Procedure to get admission in Manipal University to study PhD in Microbiology for a SC candidate who has secured 32.33 percentile in GATE? List of PhD colleges offering admission with this GATE scorecard?
  3. What is the procedure to be followed for applying Ph.D Microbiology in Kerala?
  4. Colleges offering Ph.D in Environmental Microbiology?
  5. List of universities offering PhD in Microbiology in Palakkad and Coimbatore? Procedure to get admission and duration of PhD in Microbiology?
  6. Institutes in India offering integrated M.Sc/Ph.D course after B.Sc (Microbiology)?
  7. Procedure and requirements to study PhD in Microbiology in Abroad?
  8. List of universities offering PhD in Environmental Microbiology?
  9. Which branches come under Microbiology? Names of the institutes offering the course?
  10. Admission procedure of PhD in Zoology at Bangalore?
  11. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D? List of universities offering PhD in tourism?
  12. Procedre to get a admission in M.Sc. Microbiology after B.Sc. in Microbiology?
  13. Institutes offering Ph.D in Civil Engineering stream? List of IITs and foreign institutes? Is IISC Bangalore offering this course?
  14. List of colleges offering Phd course after doing MSc Microbiology?
  15. Institutes offering M.Sc in Microbiology with internship in Bhopal and Bangalore?
  16. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D? University offering Ph.D in tourism? Procedure to take admission in IGNOU Ph.D in Tourism?
  17. What is the procedure for admission in M.Sc. Microbiology or Biochemistry? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. List of top universities offering M.Ed Microbiology? How to get admission?
17th June 2015, 07:24 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Institutes offering PhD in Microbiology in Bangalore? Procedure to get admission?

You must have at least 55% marks in your Master's degree from a recognized University. For getting admission in your choice of University you have to qualify exams like NET/SLET/GATE/JRF in your respective stream. You also have to appear for interview before getting admission which is conducted by the University. Just apply on a prescribed format of application when the notification is released for Ph.D admission by the University/Institute.

You can get admission in following Universities/Institutes in Bangalore

1. Bangalore University, http://bangaloreuniversity.ac.in

2. IISc, Bangalore, http://mcbl.iisc.ernet.in

3. Jain University, http://www.jainuniversity.ac.in

4. UAS, Bangalore, http://www.uasbangalore.edu.in
21st June 2018, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Institutes offering PhD in Microbiology in Bangalore? Procedure to get admission?

I wanted to do phd in medical microbiology in Bengaluru without jrf, Kindly let me the institutes offering this course in bangalore. thank you
1st August 2019, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

I want to take admission in PhD in microbiology
In Bangalores college
26th August 2020, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

I have completed masters in microbiology .I want to take admission in PhD in microbiology in banglore.kindly let me the Institutes offering in banglore..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?