7th January 2016, 12:46 AM
Unregistered

Scope of doing Ph.D from Bihar University after completing M.Sc in physics?

I sunil kumar completed m.sc physics with special paper electronics. I want to do phd from Bihar university. Is my decision correct or not?

Related Questions:
24th August 2017, 10:16 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope of doing Ph.D from Bihar University after completing M.Sc in physics?

If you are really interested in doing doctoral program in the same stream, then choose PhD course is the best option for you.

On the other hand, if you are willing to go with finding job opportunities then you may also start searching for job opportunities in several organizations.

As you are done with M.Sc Physics with special paper as Electronics, I can say that you may choose the doctoral program in Electronics or else in Physics field.

But as far as my best knowledge is concerned and I would recommend you to go with Doctoral Program in Physics stream i.e., PhD in Physics course to find better career opportunities after completion of studies.
16th January 2021, 10:09 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Scope of doing Ph.D from Bihar University after completing M.Sc in physics?

I am M.Sc. IN APPLIED PHYSICS. I PASSED OUT IN THE YEAR 2019 FROM MSRUAS BANGLORE.
I AM SEARCHING FOR RESEARCH WORK IN BIHAR EITHER GOVT. OR PVT.
IS THERE ANY SCOPE IN BIHAR.?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?