13th June 2021, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

What should a 39 years old graduate do to become a Professor?

Hi I am 39 Years old if I want to become collage professor what should I do I have done my graduation only till now so far, but I am willing to work hard.

15th June 2021, 01:13 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: What should a 39 years old graduate do to become a Professor?

Being 39 years old graduate you can follow given steps to become a Professor.

You must have Master degree in relevant subjects with minimum aggregate of 55% from recognized university

You must have UGC NET/ CSIR exam score in relevant subjects.

There is no age restriction to be professor so you are totally eligible to be professor being 39 years old.

Now you can apply for position of professor in any university.
15th June 2021, 03:49 PM
Msdhoni02

A 39 years graduate will have to follow several steps to become a professor. The candidate will have to pass post-graduation with atleast 55% marks from any university. The Candidate will have to qualify National Eligibility Test. There is no age restrictions to become a professor.
17th June 2021, 06:15 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Age limit to become a professor:-
The age limit to become a professor will be around 35 to 50 years. This age limit varies based on the state and University. Few Universities keep the upper age limit as 35 years and for Assistant Professor the upper age limit will be around 40 to 50 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?