10th January 2015, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

How to join for Ph.D course in affiliated colleges under Bharathiar University?

I would like to join Ph.D in affiliated colleges under Bharathiar university.

What procedures i have to fallow.i am having of 75%in pg&68% in mphil.?

Related Questions:
  1. Selection procedure and regulations of Bharathiar University for the admission in Ph.D programme? Syllabus and model question papers of Bharathiar University Ph.D common entrance exam?
  2. Is there any vacancy in Bharathiar University Affiliated Colleges for Lecturership in Commerce Department? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to do regular M.Com?
  4. How much scholarship amount I will get being a Ph.D in Education student at Bharathiar University?
  5. Can I B.Ed in Bangalore after completing BSc maths in bharathiar University Tamilnadu
  6. Can I do B.Ed in Bangalore after completing BSc Maths in Bharathiar University Tamilnadu
  7. List of top affiliated colleges in Bharathiar university coimbatore?
  8. List of top affiliated colleges in Bharathiar University Coimbatore
  9. How to do part time Ph.D in Bharathiar University? What are the merits and demerits of part time Ph.D?
  10. Can I join in normal colleges which are affiliated by JNTU? How to do Ph.D after my M.Tech
  11. Is there any opportunity to join Government Job after MSc Bioinformatics from Bharathiar University affiliated college? Is there any exam conducted for the course? Details of all the government exams and central government exams?
  12. Am i eligible for admission for Ph.D from Bharathiar University after doing M.Phil through distance mode?
  13. Is there any opportunity to get a job in Government Sector after finishing MSc(Bioinformatics) from Bharathiar University Affiliated College? Details about all the government exams and central government exams?
  14. Is it good to do job, take some experience and than join PhD or direct join PhD?
  15. Is it good to do job, take some experience and than join PhD or direct join PhD?
  16. PhD from Duke University is valid to be Professor in engineering colleges of Karnataka?
  17. Can I join MBA course in Anna University affiliated colleges at the age of 29? What is the procedure?
  18. Am I eligible for TNPSC group exam if I am doing final year BCA in Bharathiar University affiliated college?
15th January 2015, 10:07 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join for Ph.D course in affiliated colleges under Bharathiar University?

You can apply for direct admission in a Ph.D program as you have the M.Phil qualification. All you have to do is wait for the Ph.D admission notification of Bharathiar University and apply according to it.

You have got above 55% marks, therefore, you are definitely eligible for Ph.D admission. The candidates who have NET/SLET score are also eligible for Ph.D admission without any entrance exam.

Those who don't have M.Phil and NET/SLET score then the only option in Ph.D entrance exam which is conducted by the University.

For more information visit http://www.b-u.ac.in/notification/ju...s_30052014.pdf
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?