14th June 2018, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

How many PhD(Applied Physics) seats are available in SV National Institute of Technology?

Dear friends, can you please help me to know about the seats available in SV National Institute of Technology for PhD in Applied Physics course? I would like to know that how many seats are available for this particular PhD in this institute. Kindly tell me immediately. Thank you!

15th September 2019, 11:15 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PhD(Applied Physics) seats are available in SV National Institute of Technology?

SV National Institute of Technology

The total number of Ph.D. (Applied Physics) seats that are available in SV National Institute of Technology is 08.

For further information, you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Ichchhanath
Surat, Gujarat 395007, India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?