13th June 2018, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Biological Sciences) in Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore?

Hello friends, can you let me know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore for studying PhD in Biological Sciences course? Kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria asap. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

15th September 2019, 12:11 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Biological Sciences) in Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore?

Ph.D. Biological Sciences or Doctor of Philosophy in Biological Sciences is Doctorate Biology course. The required eligibility to study Ph.D. (Biological Sciences) in Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore is the candidate must have passed Post Graduate degree in relevant subject or equivalent from a recognized university. The minimum percentage required in the master degree to get admission in Doctor of Philosophy in Biological Sciences is 55%. Also, the candidate should clear the common entrance exam conducted by the University for the admission of Doctor of Philosophy in Biological Sciences.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?