22nd July 2018, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

How many PhD(Biotechnology) seats are available in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University?

Hello, I am going to apply for PhD in Biotechnology course in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University. But I don’t know that how many seats are available for this particular PhD program in this university. Can you please let me know about the seats availability?

Related Questions:
  1. How many PhD(Biotechnology) seats are available in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University? -- [New]
  2. How many PhD(Disciplines of Forensic Sciences) seats are available in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University?
  3. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Biotechnology) in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University?
  4. Procedure to take admission in M.Sc(Botany) from Dr. Hari Singh Gour University? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Biotechnology) in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University?
  6. Scholarships available to study PhD(Economics) in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University?
  7. Am i eligible to appear in IAS examination with a private degree from Dr. Hari Singh Gour University in Sagar?
  8. English Literature books for preparation of PhD entrance exam of Dr, Hari Singh Gour University? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Disciplines of Forensic Sciences) in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University?
  10. Admission procedure to study PhD(Economics) in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University?
  11. Requirements to apply for PhD(Biotechnology) in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University?
  12. Admission procedure to study PhD(Biotechnology) in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University?
  13. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Disciplines of Forensic Sciences) in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University?
  14. Course structure and duration of PhD(Economics) in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University?
  15. Admission procedure to study PhD(Disciplines of Forensic Sciences) in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University?
  16. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Economics) in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University?
  17. Requirements to apply for PhD(Disciplines of Forensic Sciences) in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University?
  18. M.Sc Forensic Pathology entrance exam dates and syllabus
27th July 2018, 06:17 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PhD(Biotechnology) seats are available in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University?

Number of seats available for PhD in Biotechnology in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University:

The detailed information about PhD in Biotechnology seats available are Dr. Hari Singh Gour University is given below,

Name of the College - Dr. Hari Singh Gour University

Name of the Course - PhD in Biotechnology

Number of seats available - 5 seats

Department/ Subject - Biotechnology

Test Code - 406

Click here for More Details -- Please refer 8th page
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?