22nd July 2018, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study PhD(Biotechnology) in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University?

Hi friends, please help me to know about the entrance exam through which I can get admission and do PhD program in Biotechnology in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University. Please let me know about the entrance exam asap. Waiting for your response!

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Disciplines of Forensic Sciences) in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University?
  2. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Economics) in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University?
  3. English Literature books for preparation of PhD entrance exam of Dr, Hari Singh Gour University? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Biotechnology) in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University?
  5. Procedure to take admission in M.Sc(Botany) from Dr. Hari Singh Gour University? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Scholarships available to study PhD(Economics) in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University?
  7. Am i eligible to appear in IAS examination with a private degree from Dr. Hari Singh Gour University in Sagar?
  8. Admission procedure to study PhD(Economics) in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University?
  9. Admission procedure to study PhD(Biotechnology) in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University?
  10. How many PhD(Economics) seats are available in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University?
  11. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Disciplines of Forensic Sciences) in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University?
  12. Admission procedure to study PhD(Disciplines of Forensic Sciences) in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University?
  13. How many PhD(Biotechnology) seats are available in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University? -- [New]
  14. How many PhD(Disciplines of Forensic Sciences) seats are available in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University?
  15. Requirements to apply for PhD(Biotechnology) in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University?
  16. Course structure and duration of PhD(Economics) in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University?
  17. Requirements to apply for PhD(Disciplines of Forensic Sciences) in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University?
  18. Which are the colleges that have MSc forensic course in India? What is the eligibility?
27th July 2018, 06:25 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Biotechnology) in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University?

Entrance Examination available to pursue PhD in Biotechnology in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University:

Yes, there is an entrance examination that is conducted by this Dr. Hari Singh Gour University for doing PhD in Biotechnology program.

>> The NET LS and Non Fellowship candidates are admitted through written test followed by Interview of eligible candidates.

>> And this written test consists of 200 Marks (100 Multiple Choice Questions) and Interview of 20 Marks.

>> Candidates those who are securing 100 and above 100 marks (in the case of General candidates) and 90 marks and above 90 marks (in the case of SC/ ST candidates) will only be considered qualified and qualified for the interview of 20 marks.

>> If you have qualified in UGC NET JRF or CSIR NET JRF Examination, then in this case you need to have to appear in Entrance Examination conducted by this university.

Click here for More Details - Please refer 4th and 5th pages
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?