23rd June 2018, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

How many PhD(Economics) seats are available in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University?

Dear friends, I am planning to do PhD in Economics from Dr. Hari Singh Gour University. So, I just want to know that how many seats are available for this particular PhD program in this university? Can you please let me know about the seats availability asap?

Related Questions:
  1. How many PhD(Biotechnology) seats are available in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University? -- [New]
  2. How many PhD(Disciplines of Forensic Sciences) seats are available in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University?
  3. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Biotechnology) in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University?
  4. Procedure to take admission in M.Sc(Botany) from Dr. Hari Singh Gour University? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Biotechnology) in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University?
  6. Scholarships available to study PhD(Economics) in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University?
  7. Am i eligible to appear in IAS examination with a private degree from Dr. Hari Singh Gour University in Sagar?
  8. English Literature books for preparation of PhD entrance exam of Dr, Hari Singh Gour University? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Disciplines of Forensic Sciences) in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University?
  10. Admission procedure to study PhD(Economics) in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University?
  11. Requirements to apply for PhD(Biotechnology) in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University?
  12. Admission procedure to study PhD(Biotechnology) in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University?
  13. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Disciplines of Forensic Sciences) in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University?
  14. Course structure and duration of PhD(Economics) in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University?
  15. Admission procedure to study PhD(Disciplines of Forensic Sciences) in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University?
  16. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Economics) in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University?
  17. Requirements to apply for PhD(Disciplines of Forensic Sciences) in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University?
  18. M.Sc Forensic Pathology entrance exam dates and syllabus
25th June 2018, 05:10 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PhD(Economics) seats are available in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am planning to do PhD in Economics from Dr. Hari Singh Gour University. So, I just want to know that how many seats are available for this particular PhD program in this university? Can you please let me know about the seats availability asap?

There are 4 seats available in PhD Economics at Dr. Hari Singh Gour University. Eligible candidates have to apply online for the admission to do a PhD Economics at Dr. Hari Singh Gour University. Candidates with a Master’s Degree in Economics with at least 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent CGPA are eligible to apply for the PhD Economics at Dr. Hari Singh Gour University. Candidates can find the details in the university website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?