15th June 2016, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to take admission in M.Sc(Botany) from Dr. Hari Singh Gour University?

Hello,
I have completed B.Sc and now want to study M.Sc(Botany) from Dr. Hari Singh Gour University, Sagar (MP). So, please tell me the procedure to take admission?

18th June 2016, 12:14 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to take admission in M.Sc(Botany) from Dr. Hari Singh Gour University?

For pursuing M.Sc course from Dr. Hari Singh Gour University, you have to appear in the entrance exam. The entrance exam is conducted by the Dr. Hari Singh Gour University. After getting the result of entrance exam, you have to enrolled yourself in the online counselling. If you are selected in any of the counselling round, then you can visit the campus to complete the admission formalities. After completing the admission formalities, you can start your classes from the scheduled date.
18th June 2016, 12:54 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to take admission in M.Sc(Botany) from Dr. Hari Singh Gour University?

Dr. Hari Singh Gouri University conducts an entrance examination for offering admissions to Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Ph.D programmes in the university. To get admission in M.Sc. (Botany) course in the university, you must have to appear in PGET examination conducted by the university. Eligibility criteria required to appear in PGET entrance examination is mentioned below :-

=> You must have passed 10+2+3 or equivalent examination with at least 45% marks or equivalent CGPA from a Government recognised university.

=> Age should not be above 27 years in case of General Category and OBC candidates and 32 years in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST category as on 1st July of the year of examination.

By appearing and qualifying the PGET entrance examination, you will be invited to participate in counselling process and based on your examination result, you will be offered in M.Sc. (Botany) course in Dr. Hari Singh Gouri University.
18th June 2016, 12:57 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I have completed B.Sc and now want to study M.Sc(Botany) from Dr. Hari Singh Gour University, Sagar (MP). So, please tell me the procedure to take admission?
The eligibility to study the M.Sc Botany in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University is that the candidates should have passed the bachelor degree in Botany (10+2+3) with at least 45% marks. The maximum age limit is 27 years for general category (32 years for SC/ST). The duration of the course is 2 years (4 semesters). The aspirant has to appear for an entrance examination for the admission to the course. You can find the details in the university website Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?