3rd August 2019, 01:57 AM
Unregistered

How many PhD(Buddhist Studies) seats are available in Arunachal University of Studies?

Dear friends, I am planning to do a PhD in Buddhist Studies from Arunachal University of Studies. So, I just want to know that how many seats are available for this particular PhD program in this university? Can you please let me know about the seats availability asap?

15th August 2019, 02:52 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PhD(Buddhist Studies) seats are available in Arunachal University of Studies?

Arunachal University of Studies

The total number of Ph.D. (Buddhist Studies) seats that are available in Arunachal University of Studies is 06.

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

NH-52, Knowledge City, Namsai
Lohit, Arunachal Pradesh 792103, India
22nd August 2019, 01:48 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PhD(Buddhist Studies) seats are available in Arunachal University of Studies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am planning to do a PhD in Buddhist Studies from Arunachal University of Studies. So, I just want to know that how many seats are available for this particular PhD program in this university? Can you please let me know about the seats availability asap?
There are 8 seats are available for PhD course in Buddhist Studies in Arunachal University.

But you must have a valid UGC NET score card to get admission for Ph.D course.

Reservation for SC/ST/OBC candidates are 5 in Arunachal University for Ph.D course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?