10th August 2019, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Physics) in Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham Coimbatore?

Hello everyone, I want to apply for a PhD in Physics course in Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham Coimbatore. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this university for this PhD program. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria asap. Thank you!

15th August 2019, 10:49 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Physics) in Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham Coimbatore?

Ph.D. Physics or Doctor of Philosophy in Physics is a Doctorate Physics Course. The required eligibility to study Ph.D. (Physics) in Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham Coimbatore is the candidate should have passed post-graduation course with at least 55% from a recognized university. Also, the candidate has to qualify the entrance examination to study Ph.D. (Physics) in Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham Coimbatore. The duration of Doctor of Philosophy in Physics is 3 years.
22nd August 2019, 01:45 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Physics) in Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham Coimbatore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to apply for a PhD in Physics course in Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham Coimbatore. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this university for this PhD program. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria asap. Thank you!
Eligibility to study PhD(Physics) in Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham Coimbatore:-

If you have completed masters degree with above 55% marks from a recognized University then you are eligible for Ph.D course.

If your M.Phil course duration is 2 years then you are eligible for Ph.D course otherwise you can get admission through masters degree marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?