13th September 2019, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

How many PhD(Dairy Engineering) seats are available in National Dairy Research Institute?

Respected Sir, I am interested to do my PhD(Dairy Engineering) course from National Dairy Research Institute. I just want to know that how many seats are there for this particular course in this institute? Please tell me asap.

16th September 2019, 09:25 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PhD(Dairy Engineering) seats are available in National Dairy Research Institute?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am interested to do my PhD(Dairy Engineering) course from National Dairy Research Institute. I just want to know that how many seats are there for this particular course in this institute? Please tell me asap.
There are 7 seats are available for PhD course in Dairy Engineering in National Dairy Research Institute.

Gen-3
SC-2
ST-1
OBC-1
16th September 2019, 11:12 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PhD(Dairy Engineering) seats are available in National Dairy Research Institute?

Number of seats available for PhD in Dairy Engineering in National Dairy Research Institute:

The detailed information about the number of seats available for pursuing PhD in Dairy Engineering in National Dairy Research Institute is given below.

Name of the College - National Dairy Research Institute

Name of the Course - PhD in Dairy Engineering

>> Dairy Engineering - 3 vacancies

>> For SRS NDRI - 3 vacancies

The division of the vacancies according to caste category is given in 8th page of the official notification.

Click here for more detailed information
17th September 2019, 02:44 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The total number of seats available for Doctor of Philosophy(Dairy Engineering) in National Dairy Research Institute is 13.

The minimum eligibility required to apply for Doctor of Philosophy(Dairy Engineering) in National Dairy Research Institute is Post graduation or masters in relevant stream with minimum 60% marks or CPGA score of 6.60 out of 10. The final years students are also eligible to apply for admission to Doctor of Philosophy(Dairy Engineering) in National Dairy Research Institute . However, they would need to submit all the documents at the time of registration.

You can check the website http://www.ndri.res.in/ for more details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?