27th September 2018, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

How many PhD(Farm Machinery & Power) seats are available in College of Technology and Engineering, Udaipur?

Hi everyone, can you please let me know about the seat availability in College of Technology and Engineering, Udaipur for PhD program in Farm Machinery & Power? I would like to know that how many seats are there for this PhD program in this college? Kindly let me know immediately.

29th September 2018, 02:03 PM
Anwesha Banerjee15

Default Re: How many PhD(Farm Machinery & Power) seats are available in College of Technology and Engineering, Udaipur?

A total of 5 seats. (4+1), where that 1 seat admission is done by the Indian Council for Agricultural Research (ICAR)
30th September 2018, 01:58 PM
google girl
Senior Member+

Default Re: How many PhD(Farm Machinery & Power) seats are available in College of Technology and Engineering, Udaipur?

There are only 5 seats per course available in College of Technology and Engineering, Udaipur for the Course of PhD (Farm Machinery & Power).

Duration of the course - 3 years
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?