27th September 2018, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Farm Machinery & Power) in College of Technology and Engineering, Udaipur?

Dear friends, please help me to know about the eligibility criteria through which I can study PhD in Farm Machinery & Power program in College of Technology and Engineering, Udaipur? I am interested to do PhD in this stream in this college. Please help me to know about this asap. Thank you!

30th September 2018, 02:07 PM
google girl
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Farm Machinery & Power) in College of Technology and Engineering, Udaipur?

Eligibility to study PhD (Farm Machinery & Power) in College of Technology and Engineering, Udaipur are:-
Candidate should have passed Post Graduation degree from recognized university with minimum of 65% marks.
Candidate should have to appear in Written Entrance Test.
1st October 2018, 11:46 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Farm Machinery & Power) in College of Technology and Engineering, Udaipur?

Eligibility to study PhD(Farm Machinery & Power) in College of Technology and Engineering, Udaipur are given below.

=> Doctor of Philosophy in Farm Machinery & Power is an Doctorate level course.

=> For this course candidate should have passed master degree in relative subject from a recognized university.

=> The minimum percentage required in master degree for Doctor of Philosophy in Farm Machinery & Power is 60%.

=> Also you have to appear in entrance examination which is organized by the institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?