3rd July 2018, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

Scholarships available to study ME(Farm Machinery & Power Engineering) in College of Technology and Engineering, Udaipur?

Hello friends, I want to do ME(Farm Machinery & Power Engineering) with the help of scholarship in College of Technology and Engineering, Udaipur. So, I would like to know about the scholarships which are available for this course in this college. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Scholarships available to study ME(Farm Machinery & Power Engineering) in College of Technology and Engineering, Udaipur?
  2. Admission procedure to study ME(Farm Machinery & Power Engineering) in College of Technology and Engineering, Udaipur?
  3. Entrance exam available to study ME(Farm Machinery & Power Engineering) in College of Technology and Engineering, Udaipur?
  4. Course structure and fee expenses of ME(Farm Machinery & Power Engineering) in College of Technology and Engineering, Udaipur?
  5. List of good institutions a Rajasthan candidate can get with AIEEE rank between 70K to 90K? Can I get any NIT?
  6. Scholarships available to study MTech(Civil Engineering) in MJR College of Engineering & Technology?
  7. Scholarships available to study MTech(Transportation Engineering) in MVR College of Engineering & Technology?
  8. List of AICTE approved universities in Rajasthan for Diploma courses
  9. List of all B.Tech colleges of Rajasthan?
  10. Which colleges can I get in RPET after scoring 3277 general rank
  11. Which are the colleges that I can get after scoring 4505 rank in WBJEE?
  12. Which colleges can I get after scoring a rank of 5709 in RPET?
  13. Which colleges will I get in Tirunelveli after scoring 35.5 in TANCET for M.E?
  14. \How to study B.Tech in SS college of engineering, Udaipur?
  15. List of colleges offering Automobile Engineering? I have completed SSC with 69% -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Scholarships available to study MTech(Cryogenic Engineering) in PSN College of Engineering and Technology? -- [New]
  17. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(CSE) in College of Technology and Engineering, Udaipur if secured 3905 General female rank in RPET?
  18. Where will I get M.Tech Civil seat after scoring 2844 AIR?
15th July 2021, 03:59 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scholarships available to study ME(Farm Machinery & Power Engineering) in College of Technology and Engineering, Udaipur?

Scholarship available to study ME(Farm Machinery & Power Engineering) in College of Technology and Engineering, Udaipur is given below.

Candidate can secure stipend of Rs. 12,500 each month throughout the course duration.

Candidate have to secure admission on the basis of GATE score.

Candidate have to go through counseling procedure of GATE examination to secure stipend.

On the basis of GATE score candidate will be getting admission in his college and will be eligible to get monthly stipend.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?